Thursday, January 18, 2024

Stars Like Spaghetti - Clue #1

Alycia who blogs at Alycia Quilts has started another patriotic mystery called Stars Like Spaghetti. 

She released Clue #1 yesterday and I have my blocks finished. 

7 - 12.5 inch Wonky Log Cabin blocks. 
And now I'm ready for Clue #2.

I don't participate in many mysteries anymore but I never miss one of Alycia's!  I am especially loving this one because she said it is perfect for scraps. 

And sew on...

*******
CELEBRATE! (my word of the year)

Jan. 17 - The EXCELLENT customer service provided by the ladies at the infusion pharmacy where I get my husband's enteral feeding supplies. They also set my mind at ease about a couple of things too. 

 

7 comments:

Linda said...

Glad your pharmacy helped put your mind at rest. My sister was a pharmacist so hearing things like this always remind me of her. Hope you enjoy your Patriotic mystery. I’m sure the word scrappy drew you in!

Leslie said...

You have inspired me to try my first mystery quilt!! Love your blocks.

Julie in GA said...

Your blocks look great! I wasn't planning to do Alycia's new mystery, but you are making me reconsider that decision. It's nice to hear that you got such good service at the pharmacy.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love Love LOVE them!!!!!

Vivian said...

Okay now I feel better about jumping in on this one if my "Mentor in Scrappiness" is doing it! I didn't need another project but I told Alycia she had me at "Log Cabin blocks"! I've never had a chance to do one of her mysteries so look forward to it. My fabrics are already picked out, just have to cut my red strips to size. Hope I can keep up with you all!

gayle said...

Stars like Spaghetti is a really intriguing name!

mangozz said...

Your blocks look like lots of fun. How I wish that I could make wonky blocks but it would bother me too much that the blocks weren't straight. One of the problems of being a perfectionist I guess.