Since Nov 4, 2015 I have been making a circle a day. That's 118 circles if I counted right. I choose fabric that kind of highlights something from the day, match muslin with fabric for a HST background then buttonhole stitch by hand around each circle.
In February I:
- finished four quilts that were UFOS - Which Way to the Chocolate (hand quilted), Fireworks on the Rails, Wonky Logs and Pentland Crackers
- read two books - What She Left Behind by Ellen Marie Wiseman and The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens
- celebrated three birthdays - son -in-law, dau.-in-law and grandson
- experienced unusually high winds and unusually high temps
- celebrated Ground Hog Day, Mardi Gras, Valentine's Day and National Drink a Glass of Wine Day
- had a sick computer, a sick sewing machine and a sick body
- enjoyed flock of cardinals for several days and almost ran over 5 deer in the road out front on my way to work at 4:30 a.m
- gas was down to $1.42 per gallon (I've been keeping track monthly for posterity)
- gave myself some advice to "stay calm and eat bacon".
On March 1 she will have a Quilty 365 linkup where you can enjoy quite a variety of interpretations of the year long journey.