It's time to state some goals for the First Quarter 2016 Finish Along.
What to do....what to do....
1. Finish my lozenges (aka suppositories) quilt. It's a top and will be machine quilted.
2. Finish my rail fence/fireworks quilt. It's a top and will be machine quilted.
3. Finish Feathers. It's a top. I'm on the fence as to whether I should machine or hand quilt with...wait for it...feathers!
4. Butterflies (aka Beggar Blocks). Needs sashing finished. And I think I want to have a "butterfly" border. Machine or hand quilt? Hmmmm....
5. Finish Vintage Spin. It's almost ready to leave the hoop!
6. Finish Which Way to the Chocolate. To be hand quilted with big stitching. I have lots of different brown/cream threads to use on it.
7. Finish Heartstrings (light center) for donation.
8. Finish Butterfly Garden with some big stitching.
9. Finish my Kaleidoscope quilt. I made enough blocks during the 2015 Rainbow Scrap Challenge for a big quilt. Needs assembly.
10. Finish Vintage Tulips. It's pinned and ready for hand quilting.
11. Finish Starz. Really old blocks from a swap. Needs assembly.
12. Finish Jack's Chain. To be hand quilted. Don't know what to quilt in those solid hexies yet.
13. Finish Crackers. Needs to be assembled and then machine quilted.
14. Gosh, I still need a new purse. Maybe one of these days I'll have one.
Now that I've declared my goals it's time to meet up with others at the