It's a finish!
62 x 83
Last year I received a box of scraps that included some 4.5 inch shirt squares. After I finished my quilt Scared Shirtless in September of last year I used the leftover solids...
...and sashed some sets of four squares. And then left those blocks at the end of my ironing board until I could decide what to do with them. (Ooops...I see a safety pin. As I quilt on my DSM I mark spots with a safety pin where I need to bury my knots. I guess I missed this one.)
In February of this year I decided to clear off the end of my ironing board and do something with the blocks and I ended up with a flimsy. I first cut more squares from my box of old shirts and made enough blocks for a good sized donation quilt and then basically I kept sashing sets of four blocks until I could sash no more.
After all the squares were sashed then my next set of four blocks was sashed with a wide floral and solid four patches as cornerstones as you see above.
Then four of those blocks got sashed with a skinny solid and a floral cornerstone like the dark blue you see here...
...and the darker brown you see here.
Then finally those blocks were sashed with the skinny floral with solid cornerstones.
Then I backed it with a sheet and quilted it on my DSM with horizontal and vertical lines in light gray thread. I had just enough of that wild floral to use for binding.