Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Stay At Home Round Robin (SAHRR) Round 2



I used blue and white as my 2 colors and added a border of 2.5 x 4.5 (unfinished) Flying Geese.  After round 2 my block is a 24.5 inch square. 

And sew on...


****
CELEBRATE! (my word of the year)

Jan. 29 - Celebrating a good book and good author - I finished the second book of the Cullen's Celtic Cabaret series - A Beautiful Ferocity by Jean Grainger.  I started reading the third book in the series - Rivers of Wrath.  I've read a number of different books by Jean Grainger and liked them all. 



 

10 comments:

Julierose said...

Ohmygosh-that blue/white flowery fabric is just a beautiful addition to your SAHRR, Cathy--wonderful work on this hugs, Julierose

Chantal said...

I love what you are doing with your Round Robin. The geese make diamonds. Love it! ;^)

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your quilt is so beautiful! The blues are lovely!

JanineMarie said...

Mmm, this is looking like the most delicious porcelain. I love how your fabric patterns are different from each other but mesh so well.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I agree that the print is like porcelain. I reminds me of blue and white plates which I really love.

Kat Scribner said...

Wow. Your SAHRR is looking great!

mangozz said...

I never thought to use flying geese for a border but I really like what you did. Blue and white is my favorite combo and I agree that the prints that you used make it look like fine porcelain. You seem to have a theme going with medallion quilts lately. I really need to try one myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

piecefulwendy said...

Your quilt is beautiful! I love the mix of that print with the blues!

lynn said...

Reminds me of a garden path, with a resting spot at the centre.very pretty

Nann said...

Gorgeous!