Monday, November 30, 2020

Mystery Quilt A11 - It's a Flimsy!


It's a flimsy!

I wasn't going to make any more mystery quilts. BUT I saw that there is an ongoing need for Quilts of Valor PLUS I happened to have some patriotic prints on hand.  So I used up a lot of patriotic print bits and pieces and made a scrappy version of A11. I think I have mostly low volume patriotic prints left. 

It probably will not get quilted and donated until next year. I am short on backings and have a big stack of tops already made that need backings. I'll assess my needs after the first of the year and probably purchase only the fabric I think I will need for backings after that. 

 

8 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congratulations, Cathy. It's SEW lovely!!

---"Love" said...

I LOVE IT!! You know me and patriotic quilts I'm sure. I love them all, but this one is absolutely beautiful! I may have to consider making one next year! ---"Love"

Linda said...

Fabulous use of your Patriotic scraps. Great flimsy which will be really appreciated by a veteran.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

it turned out awesome!!! Love all the light shining thru too

Louise said...

This will make a super QOV quilt! Great use of your patriotic scraps :)

Andee Neff said...

Beautiful!

QuiltGranma said...

It will be so appreciated!

Emily said...

Love this design! It looks great!