Saturday, November 7, 2020

Postage Stamp Pandemic 2020



 PSP20 (Postage Stamp Pandemic) Blocks. 

I started making these mid year as a Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) project and have been using a solid in the color of the month plus 1.5 inch squares (postage stamps) to make these blocks that finish at 8 inches. Since there is no official RSC color declared for November and December I decided to make some PSP20 blocks with brown solids.  These blocks give me a total of 56 blocks so I think this project will continue into next year since I'm making a BIG quilt with 121 blocks. 

Rainbow Scrap Challenge ScrapHappy Saturday

NOTE: I have noticed that within the last couple of days my Norton Antivirus has categorized a lot of the quilting blogspots I visit frequently as "malicious sources/malnets" and pops up with a message warning me "This is a known dangerous web page. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page."  Not sure what is going on there but I'm going to try to submit a dispute with Norton and try to get those websites recategorized. Until then I'm not going to link to those sites. 

19 comments:

Julie in GA said...

I'm loving your combinations of prints and solids!

Deb A said...

Love the addition of the brown solids. Will you do black next month?
Looking good.

grammajudyb said...

It will be a big awesome quilt!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those PSP blocks look great in any color! I have had comments on my blog end up in the junk email folder, but not what you're describing. Hope you can figure it out!

Jennifer said...

hey! i've had the same thing happen with Norton, too! but i clicked through anyway... (and i'm still here to tell about it. ha!) not sure what it's all about, but if you figure it out, let me know!

LA Paylor said...

ooooo quilters are dangerous... wooooo

---"Love" said...

That is really a lot of little squares! I too have experienced Norton telling me to be careful with only one blog so far. I stayed away too. I really doubt it is dangerous, but hey, that's why I pay the price for Norton, and so far, it has protected me for years. ---"Love"

Quilting Babcia said...

I think bloggers who have not changed from http to https are the ones that Norton is flagging. It's a simple change in your settings to go to https. Then when your blog comes up on someone's screen it will have that little padlock before the blog address.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great additions to your PSP20 collection!! I've had some trouble with those warnings since changing internet providers. SEW frustrating!

Cathy said...

I love your PSP blocks. I can’t wait to get started on a larger version.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I had the same problem with Norton. I submitted a dispute on one and they emailed me today that they have reconsidered and are allowing her blog now.

Julierose said...

PSP blocks are really lovely...nice work hugs, julierose

Connie said...

These tiny squares are wonderful, although very time consuming I imagine. Curious about your Norton deal?

Pamela Arbour said...

Admire your blocks. I hav been seeing those warnings too. Not sure what that is about because it from sites/blogs I have used before

MissPat said...

I wonder if the Norton warning is for blogs that haven't switched to https like Quilting Babcia suggested. know there are quite a lot of bloggers who haven't made the change.
Pat

Susie H said...

Your PSP2020 blocks are looking wonderful. No kidding it'll be a big quilt. 121 blocks? YIKES!

gayle said...

Love your PSP20's! Mine are going to roll over to next year, too!
I've just had a problem with comments all ending up in my spam folder these last few weeks. I don't know what has changed lately, but it's frustrating!

Jenny said...

My goodness, this is going to be a BIG quilt with all those tiny postage stamps!

Louise said...

You know us quilters, plotting behind the scenes to take over the world with our evil blogs! I hope you can get Norton to straighten up and fly right :)