Friday, December 15, 2017

More Boho Roosters Join the Flock


Boho Roosters is actually the Sunburst quilt pattern in Making Quilts by Kathy Doughty. 

Backgrounds have not been added to these circles yet. I just pin a piece of audition fabric to the wall and pin the circles to it in order to take pics. 


I'm fussy cutting the rooster centers from Bohemian Rooster Click fabric by Susan Winget.  I don't have them all cut out yet so I'm hoping I have enough roosters for 16 blocks. 

I now have 7 blocks and need 16. 

And I'm still having fun with these. 


9 comments:

gayle said...

I've liked all the backgrounds you've auditioned so far. Whatever shall you do?
Love those roosters!

Teresa said...

Blocks look great!

Linda said...

Love your colour choices.

Nancy said...

Ohhh, I love these blocks -- the roosters in the center, the stars, the colors. Wonderful!

mangozz said...

They're looking good. I've never tried paper piecing before, at least not yet. It's on my bucket list though.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Let me know if you need more boho fabrics. I know I can rustle up some for you. I am loving this one!

Cathy said...

Bohemian Roosters is going to become the next fad, I just know it! Your blocks are so fun!!

Quilter Kathy said...

That is the perfect red chicken wire fabric for this project!
As long as you are having fun, that is the most important thing!

Julierose said...

Great setting for those lovely roosters--this is an amazing piece--lovely sewing hugs, Julierose