Saturday, December 16, 2017

'Tis the Wrong Season But I'm Still Feeling Jolly




I'm trying to clear up little stashes of fabrics here and there in the sewing room.  I have a small amount of Halloween fabrics left over from making Halloween quilts, trick or treat bags and pillowcases for the grandkids and my daughter.  

  I decided to make some quick and easy St. Louis 16 patches that finish at 12 inches.   Just a few more and I'll have a quilt top. 


And that's how some 3.5 inch scraps get into the 3.5 inch scrap box. 



4 comments:

gayle said...

Trick or Treat!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That's smart to use the fabric while you have it out and you have the motivation and the idea for what to do with it. The "holidays" start with Halloween anyway, so you are keeping in proper spirit in celebrating the holidays.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

The end of every year has me cleaning up fabric and WIPs. Looks like I am not the only one! Cute idea!

mangozz said...

Your Halloween blocks are very cute. Is it going to be a throw? I made all the blocks for a 16-patch quilt but haven't put them together yet. I think that they stay less wrinkled that way.