Monday, October 28, 2019

Starz See The Light of Day

 Starz is now a flimsy (or a top if you prefer). 
60 x 72
 These are blocks that were swapped back in 2012. We used a free online pattern called Starz. 

All I had to do was make some 6 inch HSTs for top and bottom borders and add sashing and the borders. 

I had one Starz block left over and I think I know what I'm going to do with it. 

And, yeah, in case you are wondering...I still have more swapped blocks around here that need to be made into tops. 

6 comments:

Linda said...

I love this star design - nw to me. Such vivid jewel colours. You’ve turned those blocks into a super flimsy!

Nann said...

Nice and bright!

Vicki in MN said...

Those stars are shining brightly in the night sky;) so pretty!

---"Love" said...

Beautiful colors and perfect piecing! I also love the colorful sashings! ---"Love'

Louise said...

Love the sashing and little black cornerstones with these Starz! I guess they are Cornerstonez? The random placement of the colors in both Starz and zazhing lookz great :)

Ann said...

I'm always impressed with anyone who can sew with black fabric. Congrats.