Thursday, April 21, 2022

Well, Hello Kitty!

Pieced front and back for Hello Kitty baby quilt.

Now I just have to piece some batting, sandwich, pin baste, quilt and bind.

The front consists of 4.5 inch squares of a Hello Kitty fabric plus squares in different black fabrics and different red fabrics. 

I have three different paw print fabrics and several different polka dot fabrics that seemed to go well with this Hello Kitty print. 

I used a different Hello Kitty fabric for the back. There was not enough for an entire back so I added in a little pink and white stripe as well as a pink, white and gold polka dot fabric. 

And sew on...

 

9 comments:

Cats and Calico said...

Sometimes the simple quilts are the cutest.

Linda said...

Great quilt. All those red fabrics really show off the Hello Kitty one.

Linda Swanekamp said...

A Hello Kitty fan would be over the moon with this quilt.

Quilting Babcia said...

A quilt to love and use, I think baby quilts should be sweet and simple so the new mom will be more likely to actually use them. This is perfect!

Cathy said...

A simple, adorable quilt! Perfect!

gayle said...

And a hello kitty right back at ya!

grammajudyb said...

Oh my! I can see a little girl being totally enamored with this one! Cute!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Fun, fun!!

bookworm said...

I love this Hello Kitty quilt! So cute!