Sunday, September 22, 2024

WITB #8 - HST Four Patch

It's a top!
HST Four Patch
50 x 70



(What's in the box of 3 inch width scraps?)

This is comfort quilt #8 ! 

And I still have some scraps in that box!  




Yes, there's a few oopsie blocks in the quilt. 

Not sure how many more quilt tops I'll be able to make from that box of 3 inch width scraps. I'll work on those scraps until month end and then show you what's left in that box if anything. 

And sew on...


****
CELEBRATE! (my word of the year)

Sept. 21 - Roses!  I still have quite a few roses blooming. All of my roses are scented so every once in awhile I stop to smell them. 













 

2 comments:

Julierose said...

What beautiful roses and such a lovely HST four patch quilt, too!!
That box must have been loaded with great stuff!!:)))
hugs, Julierose

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Your HST four patch is a beauty. I just wish I had half of your energy. You get so much done. Have a wonderful evening and happy quilting.