Thursday, September 26, 2024

WITB #10 -- Pink and Blue Coins

It's a top!
Pink and Blue Coins
40  x 60

At the end of last month  I posed the question WITB? 

(What's in the 11 x 13 x 8.5 inch box of 3 inch width scraps?)

This is comfort quilt #10  that I've made from those scraps ! 

And I still have some scraps in that box!  


  I decided I had enough length on a lot of the pinks and blues to cut at least 3 rectangles - 3 x 4.5. I decided on 4.5 because I wanted not only to use the 3 inch width scraps but I also had a few pink 4.5 inch width scraps left from making the pink and gray Wonky Windmills this month. 

And sew on...

***
CELEBRATE! (my word of the year)

Sept. 25 - Mailed 6 quilts to Wrap-A-Smile   AND I received some fun animal skin prints from Cheryl! 

 

1 comment:

Julierose said...

I really like this blue/pink coin strips quilt!! Really pretty...
nice work hugs, Julierose