Thursday, February 1, 2024

Stars Like Spaghetti Patriotic Mystery Clues #2 and #3


by Alycia at Alycia Quilts.




by Alycia at Alycia Quilts 

And sew on...

****
CELEBRATE! (my word of the year)

Jan. 31 - My youngest brother has been battling prostate cancer with bone metastases. At his Jan. 31 doctor appointment the doctor said there were no signs of cancer and that his psa level was good. Wonderful news!  Hopefully that is true. I live in Iowa and my brother lives in Florida and he doesn't always tell his siblings or daughter the truth about his health. 

Feb. 1 - Today the sky at sunrise was a beautiful pink and blue. 



 

4 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

I am so glad to hear your brother's good news. Your blocks are inspiring as always. I made the mistake of glancing to the right of your blog at the "buttons" and almost fell into a rabbit hole. LOL I'm holding on to the edge but I think I might fall in. I like the idea of her method for improv. We'll see how I do!

Nann said...

Good news for sure from your brother! The log cabin blocks look like Cynthia's current block drive.

Laura said...

Fantastic news for your brother, Cathy! :)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Yours is going to look SO cool!!!
And Good news!!!!