Monday, March 22, 2021

Mystery A12-Dakota Inspired

Alycia, who makes and quilts so many gorgeous quilts for Quilts of Valor (QOV), is hosting another mystery.  Here's clues 1 and 2. My quilt will be scrappy.  I have almost run out of patriotic prints but I do have a variety of red paisley fabrics to use along with some stars.  

This is clue #3.  I used more stars and paisley prints and a red tone on tone. 

I'm looking forward to a new clue on Wednesday. It's not too late to join in the fun. 



 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Some lovely Paisley prints there. Enjoy the Mystery Clues.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

good job ob keeping up with the clues! this time, I'm collecting the clues and will piece it later.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Alycia does such a good job with the Mysteries she releases. Looking forward to seeing what this one turns out to be, Cathy!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohhh the scrappy is going to be so Beautiful!!!