Thursday, January 10, 2019

2019 First Quarter Finish Along


Time to declare goals for First Quarter Finish Along.  The list is long. Here goes: 

1. Fractured Rainbows (aka Garden Mosaic aka Totally Demented). 

2. Birds in the Air - currently hand quilting
3. Animal Farm
4. What's Black, White and Read All Over? 
5. 6. 7. - Happy Block quilts 
8.  Sunshine Lotto quilt
9. Crumb Fish
10. 11. - Crumby Stars
12. Depression Blocks
13. Round Robin
14. Red, White, Blue florals
15. 16. - Sunshine quilts. 
17. Rail Leftovers
18. Salsa Dancing
19. 20. - Ducks
21. Princess
22. Rocky Road to Kansas
23. Pink strings
24. Lizards
25. Autumn Orphans (the one on the left. The blue and the green quilts have already been quilted and donated.)

26. Rosebuds

27. Really, really, really old mystery


28. Valentine placemats and napkins (set of four)

29. Make pillow from this embroidery.


30. Waste Triangle Butterflies


I told you it was a long list!!
I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

Q1 Finish Along. 

What will you be finishing this quarter? 

17 comments:

a.fox.made.this said...

Wow, so many beautiful quilt tops! Good luck with your list, I think you can too. :)

gayle said...

I think you can, too! And WOW!!!

Libby in TN said...

ALL this quarter??? If anyone can do it, you can!

Nann said...

Wow! An ambitious goal!

mangozz said...

I think you can too, but I wouldn't want all that pressure.

Cathy said...

Yeah but........ you have to sleep sometime, don’t you?? If anyone can do it - or even come close - it’s certainly you! We’re all rooting for you.

Kathy S. said...

Beautiful projects! Fun list to have so many balls in the air. That's the way I like it as well. LOVE that crumb fish quilt!

---"Love" said...

If you don't get them all finished on time, I'll be very surprised! ---"Love"

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

So many beautiful quilts! I wish you well with your goals. The fact that you have all these quilt tops tells me you can get them done.

Linda said...

Love all your ongoing projects! Sounds like two years' worth of finishes for me but I know you can really motor. Loooking forward to seeing th or progress. 😊

MissPat said...

Well I guess we know where the crazy in your blog name comes from. That's a lot of quilts to finish in 12 weeks. Does this man you won't be doing any new piecing? But what a wonderful collection of scrappy projects.
Pat

Louise said...

Whew! That's big batch! Best of luck getting them all finished. What's currently in the hoop for hand quilting?

Sew Much For Free Time said...

So much quilty goodness! I love the pink strings and the crumb blocks!good luck with your finishes!

Ann said...

A very ambitious list, Cathy, but such beautiful quilts. They will be well loved when they are finished.

Sally Trude said...

My goal is to figure out a way to hang the Demented/Garden Mosaic quilt. I was thinking of setting up a laundry line but wasn't sure how I would get it high enough or reach it once it was up.

Naomi said...

What a great bunch of quilts! Good luck with your finishes.

Thistle Thicket Studio said...

Wow Cathy! What a beautiful line up of quilts! I love all the color. Can't wait to see them all finished. On behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!