Eclectic Flower Garden
It's a top!
54 x 72
Last year I made string blocks for a couple of different quilts - Let's Party and Crossed. After I made those blocks I was left with a lot of short skinny strings.
I first saw these blocks at Den syende himmel and thought they would be a good use for my short and skinny strings. For the backgrounds I cut 5 inch squares from an eclectic mix of florals. For the black corners I used waste triangles.
Actually some of the florals were kind of ugly. And some have polyester in them. A few are a dotted swiss print and a few are upholstery/heavier fabrics. So...eclectic.
I finished all 192 of the blocks back in March and put them into my Some Assembly Required (SAR) box.
My October One Monthly Goal (OMG) was to assemble at least one top from the SAR box. I like to get my goals out of the way as soon as I can so this one is "at least one top" assembled.