I have a new top!
60 x 72
I made these Economy Blocks last year when I noticed I had a lot of blue scrap chunks. I also have a 16 quart bin of little 3 inch nine patches so picked out a bunch of nine patches with blue fabrics to use as the Economy Block centers.
You know I usually sew blocks together randomly but this time the layout was a kind of planned random. I divided up the blocks into three piles based on the last round of the blocks - dark blue, light blue and aqua. Then I counted up what was in the dark and light blue piles and then I added wild card aqua blocks to each pile until there were the same number of blocks in each pile.
Then I sewed them together alternating one from the dark pile and one from the light pile.
This is assembled top #2 toward my OMG (One Monthly Goal). I wonder how many more tops I will get assembled before the end of the month.