Sunday, January 3, 2021

OMG (One Monthly Goal) January 2021



 I have an old desktop computer box full of a variety of complete block sets that need to be assembled into tops as follows:

Clarissa (vintage inspired hourglass)
Animal Crackers II
Pastel Roses
Blue Economy Blocks
'30s repro Economy Blocks
Wishing Rings
Wedding Rings
16 Patch
Double X/Snowball (vintage inspired)
Flashes of Brilliance (Sugarloaf Stars)
Dakota Farmer Stars

January's goal is to assemble at least one top from that list. 

12 comments:

Linda said...

Shall we be seeing another Rose themed quilt? It’s an impressive OMG list, Cathy.

swooze said...

Girl I thought you were going to say assemble them all! ��

Good luck with your goal.

JCH said...

The way you work-I expect you'll get more than one done! Can't wait to see your choice(s) :)

gayle said...

At least one, eh? I have every confidence that you can hit "at least one"!
;)

Quiltdivajulie said...

What fun to work your way through that box full of goodness!

maggie fellow said...

It will be fun to see which ones you work on in order.

sue s said...

This is my goal for ALL of 2021! I made a lot of blocks in 2020 but really lost steam by assembly time (or basting time, or backing time....) so I will try to get them done at least one a month. I'm not part of the OMG officially but it seams a good idea.


Pamela Arbour said...

You will do it!

Nann said...

Knowing you, you'll have that box emptied in short order. Happy New Year!

MissPat said...

Well, I figure you'll have at least one done by the end of the week, so maybe the goal should be 3 or 4 by the end of the month.
Pat

QuiltGranma said...

Finish one quilt top, wow that IS a good goal for the month! Wish I was motivated to do that too!

Ann said...

An impressive list and a good goal. I know you'll accomplish much more than that, Cathy.