Wednesday, November 13, 2019

A Fat Quarter Challenge




Happy Blocks
40 x 60 

I found a fat quarter with some wild dogs in it to use for the challenge. 

 I made 10 inch (finished) Happy Blocks and along with the wild dogs I used some other dog related fabrics for the centers. 
 I thought I had enough of the green polka dot and the orange/yellow stripe to use for the block borders but didn't so made do with some other stripes and polka dots from stash for the rest of the block borders. 

I quilted it on my DSM with spirals. 



6 comments:

Linda said...

Great use of your mad dogs FQ. A lovely donation quilt.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Great and fun comfort quilt -- love those wild and wacky dogs.

Louise said...

That dog fabric is great! They have such happy and friendly faces. As you know, there's plenty of odd/ugly juvenile fabric out there so I'm always pleased to see the cute stuff. I hope you win one of the challenge prizes! :)

Ann said...

Congratulations on a fun donation quilt. It's always good to see how we manage as we run out of fabrics. Well done, Cathy.

Sue SA said...

Such a great fun quilt in happy colours, love it!

gayle said...

You always make such happy quilts with your happy blocks!