From the 2.5 inch scrap bin...Garlic Knots aka Arrowhead Puzzles.
I cut some gray and black squares to make the rest of the blocks next month that I'll need for a twin sized quilt.
I've been making HRTs from 4.5 inch scraps for a couple of years. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them but maybe it is about time I make a decision. In addition to the purples I sewed together some pinks I had cut out but had not gotten sewn together in the pink month. Hmmmm...before I put them away I may see how these blocks might look assembled into diamonds.
These 12 inch blocks came out of the 3.5 inch scrap bin. Again I think my target is a twin sized quilt. Not sure how many blocks I have right now. This may be a Rainbow Scrap Challenge I continue into next year or next month I may assess what colors are in the 3.5 inch scrap bin and make up the rest of the blocks I need.
And finally I made ten little 3 inch finished Kitties that I'm thinking I'll match up with some of the little Nine Patches from the big bin of little Nine Patches in the Parts Department. I'm thinking a baby quilt of these will be the goal.