Saturday, August 25, 2018

Orange Crumbs and Other Tidbits

 Crumb Stars from a galaxy far far away.
 Orange Crumby Yummies from Cathy's Confectionery Company
 Itty Bitty Nitty Gritty Fish from the deepest dark regions of the sea. 


I ❤ Slabs


 Crumb Mendota (off center square) blocks. 
 Scrappy and flowery Mendota blocks
 From the box of  wonky and waste triangles...black and orange...
 ...white and orange...
...four inch (or close to it) blocks. 

All bits and pieces to be assembled into donation quilts at year end. 
It should be fun.
It's also fun to see what everyone else does from week to week with orange scraps. 

11 comments:

Julie in GA said...

You have a ton of great orange scrappy blocks! The oranges are especially striking against the bright blues in the crumb stars and fish blocks, but all of your blocks are wonderful!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

You have been productive! That's a lot of blocks, and I love love your stars from far far away, and your candies too! So cute

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Holy moly! You have so many great quilts in the works. I am not sure I could keep all those projects organized. I love those little fishes!

Londa said...

Good heavens! What an amazing collection. Love those Crumb centered stars and all the others too. Have you now finished up all your orange/brown scraps?

Ann said...

Great collection. I love your shades of orange - just a bit peachy.

Cathy said...

I could just retire my brain and let you think up RSC projects for me (and the rest of the gang too) for the next millennium. Good grief and great balls of fire! They’re all so cute!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

So many great crumb blocks! I like them all!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh your galaxy blue behind your orange crumb stars is perfect. You have a great variety of orange blocks going there

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Great orange pieces. Love the orange and black. Keep sewing.

gayle said...

I love all these blocks! You are such a fountain of inspiration!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice work on getting SEW many ORANGE blocks done this month!!