Sunday, January 26, 2014

By Hand


I've finished up 6 of the 7 days of the week and hope to finish the last tonight.  I'm somehow going to use them in my Tea Towel Challenge quilt. 


I've finished up 6 more butterflies for the quilt I'm making like the one I inherited from grandma.  I need to count how many more I need. I'll prep some more today to applique and stitch during the week after work. 

And if I get bored I can always work on embellishing some of the seams where blocks join on my Crazy Cravings lap quilt. 

And, also today I hope to pin baste a Double Wedding Ring quilt I'm making for my granddaughter's hope chest. I'm going to try my hand at some old fashioned quilting.  Maybe you will see something on that next Sunday. 

Join in with other hand stitchers for Slow Stitching Sunday at Kathy's Quilts. 

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Love those candy "sprinkles" you hand stitched on your crazy quilt... every detail shot you share is yummy!
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

Gina said...

loving the butterflies xxx

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh, those lavender and yellow butterflies are so beautiful! They are all great, but those two really catch my eye. Great stitches as always.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Such fun fabrics on the blocks and your embroidery is wonderful! :)