I've finished my block for October for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2012.
Normally my blocks are 12 inch squares; however, the vintage transfer I used for the basket this month which probably was intended for a pillowcase ended up larger than 12 inches so I made a double block this month.
A lot of the stitching doesn't show up very well but I've tried to make each seam different throughout the blocks instead of relying on my old standbys that I am comfortable with. I don't like how the button on the crocheted flower sits on top so will look for a smaller red button that just fits into the hole in the center.
I already have an idea for what I'll be working on for my lap quilt next year for CQJP. Well, actually I have several ideas...I just need to pick one.