Since I have a whole box of Happy Blocks of various themes just waiting to be sewn into some donation tops (aka UFOs) I decided now was as good a time as any to get it done. Happy Butterflies is the third Happy Block top I've assembled in the last couple of days.
I just noticed that I hadn't declared a January goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014 so I might as well try to get this completely finished up this month. I sewed together a few pieces of scrap batting and found some fabric in my stash that will work for the backing. Now I just have to get down on the floor and get it pin basted and I'll be set.