It's a flimsy!
67.5 x 82.5
#103 was one of the UFO numbers drawn to work on this month. I had it listed in my spreadsheet as Framed Batik Four Patches - a really really old swap.
When I went to the project box to see how many blocks I had and what I needed to get the UFO to flimsy stage I found two different blocks in the box - the Framed Four Patches that finish at 8 inches and Batik Happy Blocks that finish at 7.5 inches.
Well, I could have pretended I didn't see those batik Happy Blocks since I didn't have them officially listed as a UFO in my spreadsheet but where is the challenge in that? I decided to use all the blocks. Yesterday I posted what I'm doing with some of the official UFO #103 blocks - 24 inch Massachusetts blocks that call for 8.5 inch centers and those Framed Four Patches are 8.5 inches unfinished. Perfect! Or so I thought. In the process of figuring out which Framed Four Patches to use I found that some of them were not all the correct 8.5 inch size. (Remember they were swapped blocks). I don't really like trimming blocks but I decided I would trim the remaining Framed Four Patches to 8 inches and combine them with the Happy Blocks which were also swapped long ago but all the correct size.
And now I have flimsy #103b for lack of a better name. It's probably going to be gifted or donated so it doesn't really need a name anyway.
I think these swapped blocks were circa 2010 so it's nice to get them out of a project box and into quilts.