Wednesday, March 20, 2019

#103a - Still Working on It

 UFO #103 is what I've been working on this month. Surprise, surprise...when I went to assess what was needed to take the UFO to flimsy stage I found that UFO #103 was actually two different UFOs that used batiks -Framed Four Patches and Happy Blocks.  

So I hope to have two flimsies by month end - #103a and #103b. 

For this one - #103a- I'm using 12 of the Framed Four Patches for the centers of 24 inch Massachusetts blocks. 




Only three more blocks to go!

Tomorrow or the next day I hope to show you the #103b flimsy. 


4 comments:

Nann said...

What a great solution! How did you find the Massachusetts block pattern? I like Quilter's Cache but I get lost browsing through all the patterns and pages. (I have toyed with the idea of printing out every QC page and making a notebook, but that would take days.)

Quiltdivajulie said...

These are GORGEOUS!

Linda said...

Super vibrant colours! What a fabulous quilt this UFO will become.

mangozz said...

Beautiful colors! I love high contrast. Looking forward to seeing what you do with these.