1. Blind Man's Fancy - needs backing and hand quilting
2. Boho Roosters - in the hoop
3. Drunkard's Path - needs backing then will be quilted on my DSM
4. Plain Brown Wrapper - Needs backing. Not sure if it will be quilted on my DSM or by hand.
5. Pansies - Needs backing then will probably be hand quilted.
6. Rocky Road to Kansas - needs backing and quilting.
7. Wandering Geese - backing ready. Needs quilting.
8. Star Chain - backing ready. Needs quilting
9. Snowball's Chance. - Needs quilting. Will be combo of machine and hand.
10. - Fall Festival - will be top soon. Then will need quilting since I do have backing ready.
11. Happy Christmas - need backing then machine quilting.
12, 13, 14 - Orphan block quilts - need backing and quilting.
15 - Foothills - needs sashing, backing, quilting.
16. - Blue Collar Work - will be flimsy soon.
17 - Patriot Mystery - needs backing and quilting
18 - Old Old Mystery - carried over and carried over as a goal. It's pin basted and ready to be quilted. I just need to do it!!
19. Rosebud. - Need to piece backing and get it quilted. Will quilt on DSM. (Maybe).
20. PREPARE - needs to be prepared for quilting!
Most of these need backings. Since I retired last March I've been on "no buy" for fabric and trying to "make do" with what I have. I might have to break down and buy some backing fabrics because I have plenty of small pieces of fabric for piecing (which I love) but not many pieces of fabric for even piecing a backing. I also might have to leave the hermitage to visit the thrift stores to see if there are any sheets suitable for use as backings since my stash is almost used up. Batting is another thing that's running short. I've even pieced most of those leftovers.
The other thing is that I prefer hand quilting over quilting on my DSM but know that I will never be able to hand quilt all of the quilts I already have made and will make. So I just need to tell myself I CAN quilt on my DSM. I CAN and I WILL. And it will be OKAY.