Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thirties Thursday - Seeing Stars


This week for my 30s reproduction fabric bin bust I made four 12 inch star blocks to add to the "birthday star" pile.    Last year I belonged to a birthday club and requested any 12 inch star block with a blue background  in 30s reproduction fabric.  I received 11 gorgeous blocks. Since then I've been making other star blocks.   I want a total of 42 different stars and I think I'm over the halfway mark. 

This week the blocks are:
Top row L to R: Four Patch Star, Winged Four Patch
Bottom row L to R: Eight Pointed Star Variation, Brasstown Star

All can be found at Quilter's Cache. 

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Cute "Flirty Thirties" blocks! Love that red print with white leaves...hugs, Julierose

audrey said...

These have a wonderful 30's vibe for sure.:)

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Love the reds and blues together! You definitely can't have a 30's quilt without that wonderful red. You get so much done!