Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thirties Thursday - Apple of My Eye


Sheesh...just last week I boasted I was going to post every Thursday about my journey into the 30s reproduction fabric bin but I really didn't even start a journey and thought last night I wouldn't even have a thing to post. 

I did finish up 14 six inch 9 patches after I got home from work today...all I needed in order to put together...


...some 9 patches and apples...8 x 10 layout for Apple of My Eye. 


And a few days ago (Sunday?) I did make a 12 inch Ohio Star for my Birthday Stars collection.   I THINK I want 42 blocks and have 21 different 30s Stars on a blue background.  Some were from a birthday club swap. 

3 comments:

Vic in NH said...

Your blocks are quite wonderful and cheery! I love your apple blocks. the 30's rock!

Terri said...

Love your apples!
Hugs

Dasha said...

I have hardly any 30s repros. Can't collect everything, can you? I do love them though, and your little apple quilt is gorgeous.