I'm setting goals for First Quarter Finish Along.
1. I want to get Roll, Roll Cotton Boll quilted. This was a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt along. After I saw so many quilts in blog land that were the same I really had no desire to get mine finished. That plus the fact that I do my quilting either by hand or on my DSM. It's been quite a few years since that mystery and I still like the quilt so it's about time to get it finished up.
2. My Mod Complements quilt will hopefully get hand quilted - big stitching with perle #8 thread. This was made last year as a Mod Mod QAL with Block Lotto. I made all my blocks in complementary colors and scraps.
3. I want to get my Wonky Log Cabins quilted and donated.
4. I hope I finish up Pickle Dish. I still have quite a bit of hand quilting to do.
5. I want to make a 4 inch crumb border for my Kaleidoscope Quilt. And then finish it up. I will probably quilt it on my DSM.
6. I think I need 14 more 9 patches in order to finish up this Apple/9 Patch baby quilt. I will hand quilt in perle #8.
7. I think I have more than enough of these 16 inch Depression blocks to assemble into a quilt about 64 x 80. I know my nephew is getting married in September so maybe it will be a wedding gift.
8. I started assembling all my Little Monkey Wrenches on point into a large quilt. I thought I had 288 of them but after I started assembling and was up to a row with 15 blocks on both ends I realized I was short about 44 blocks. So this has been stalled waiting for me to make some more blocks.
10. Arkansas Crossroads. I need to make the border blocks. This is another large quilt from scraps that I will quilt on my DSM.
11. Working on a Rainbow. It will be a double sided quilt. I need to work on the other side which will have a quote. This is a small lap quilt.