Sunday, January 11, 2015

Goals - Eleven of Them


I'm setting goals for First Quarter Finish Along. 

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


1. I want to get Roll, Roll Cotton Boll quilted.  This was a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt along. After I saw so many quilts in blog land that were the same I really had no desire to get mine finished. That plus the fact that I do my quilting either by hand or on my DSM.    It's been quite a few years since that mystery and I still like the quilt so it's about time to get it finished up. 

2.  My Mod Complements quilt will hopefully get hand quilted - big stitching with perle #8 thread.  This was made last year as a Mod Mod QAL with Block Lotto.  I made all my blocks in complementary colors and scraps. 


3. I want to get my Wonky Log Cabins quilted and donated.



4. I hope I finish up Pickle Dish.  I still have quite a bit of hand quilting to do. 


5.  I want to make a 4 inch crumb border for my Kaleidoscope Quilt. And then finish it up.   I will probably quilt it on my DSM. 


6. I think I need 14 more 9 patches in order to finish up this Apple/9 Patch baby quilt.  I will hand quilt in perle #8. 


7. I think I have more than enough of these 16 inch Depression blocks to assemble into a quilt about 64 x 80.  I know my nephew is getting married in September so maybe it will be a wedding gift. 


8.  I started assembling all my Little Monkey Wrenches on point into a large quilt. I thought I had 288 of them but  after I started assembling and was up to a row with 15 blocks on both ends I realized I was short about 44 blocks. So this has been stalled waiting for me to make some more blocks. 



10. Arkansas Crossroads.  I need to make the border blocks.  This is another large quilt from scraps that I will quilt on my DSM.



11. Working on a Rainbow. It will be a double sided quilt.  I need to work on the other side which will have a quote.  This is a small lap quilt.   




Oops...I forgot goal number 9! 
9. is Dots and Dashes.   I need a few more blocks and then it's a top and then it's a quilt! 


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

3 comments:

Cathy said...

You may need to quilt in your sleep to get this list done. But knowing you, dear one, you probably already do!! :-)

Quiltdivajulie said...

What a glorious array of colorful, scrappy goodness!!

ALL of those by the end of March?!?!?!?

Wow ...

LA Paylor said...

Well if anyone can do it It's you! You get more done than ten people.
I get your posts by email and you are a productive person!! LeeAnna at not afraid of color