Friday, January 16, 2015

Almost

The Pickle Dish

I've finished hand quilting the "pickles" and the centers.


I guess you can see the (attempt at hand) quilting better from the back. 


And I've finished hand quilting the hearts in the 4 patches.  (It is a wedding quilt). 


The hearts on the back. 


All I have left are the borders! More hearts! (It is a wedding quilt). 


On the back. (That's a stray little thread over there on the left and not a long stitch in the middle of nowhere. 

I'm almost at the finish line! 
And when I'm finished this will go into a hope chest...a wedding quilt for one of my granddaughters who just turned ten.  (Hey, I'm not getting any younger!! Just planning ahead!)


7 comments:

Terri said...

Love your hand quilting... nice rounded hearts. You're good!
Hugs

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Love the quilting designs you are using. I have two quilts almost finished and then my pickle dish will be next. Love seeing the progress on yours.

Nancy said...

You're doing a great job on a beautiful quilt! All the hearts (because it's a wedding quilt) are the perfect choice!

Quilter Kathy said...

Your stitching is wonderful! Love the heart designs!

Kathy S. said...

GORGEOUS! I love the fact that it is for your 10-year old daughter!!! What a treasure. Beautiful fabrics!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Amazing Hand quilting! and wow - I am quite impressed....

Angie in SoCal said...

So much eye candy on your posts! Had so much fun going through it. Thanks for linking to WIPs Be Gone!