Sunday, September 13, 2026

More Hats


Corrugated Hat

For school children on Rosebud reservation.

Easy Street

For homeless veterans on Pine Ridge reservation.

Lakeside Beanie

For homeless veterans on Pine Ridge reservation

Surface Braid Hat

For homeless veterans on the Pine Ridge reservation.



 I still haven't managed to get a quilt in the hoop for big stitching in the evenings ; however, I have been making hats for donation. Cold weather coming soon!


3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

With temps in the high 90s, it is hard to comprehend how quickly the seasons will change in the next month or so. Your hats will be greatly appreciated by those who receive them.

CathieJ said...

You just reminded me that I should be making hats for donation again. I like these patterns.

Anonymous said...

Warm and cozy hats for the children and veterans. They will be appreciated. Gail at the cozy quilter