It's a finish!
Hollow Nine Patch
52.5 x 73.5
Made with 4 inch squares, blocks finish at 10.5 inches.
Quilted on my sewing machine with horizontal and vertical lines.
I recently received some binding pieces. There wasn't quite enough of the diagonal stripe for this quilt but there was a similar stripey piece in the box so I added in that one for a scrappy binding.
And the back is red.
And sew on...
***
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. Little Cathy needs to get outside and finish up some gardening tasks! It's been raining here every day for over a week.
***
Oh joy! I mentioned I received some binding pieces lately. The box from Elle also contained some strings, some granny floral strips and a few pieces of the rainbow.
***
I haven't yet mentioned the books I've recently finished:
The Castle in the Glen by Rhys Bowen. "A ghostwriter plunges into danger as she unravels the dark secrets of a powerful Scottish family in a thrilling novel of romance and mystery " - Amazon. I've read several other books by Rhys Bowen.
Once We Were Sisters by Ann Bennett. "Totally heartbreaking and page-turning World War II historical fiction". I've read several other books by Ann Bennett.
Books 4-6 of 38 of the Clint Wolf Mystery Series by BJ Bourg. But Not Forever, But Not For Naught, But Not Forbidden. And on to the next in the series!
No comments:
Post a Comment