It's a finish!
Cheerios - Orange and Yellow Version
40 x 60
I made Cheerios blocks back in 2024 and 2025 as a Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) project to use scraps in the 4.5 and 2.5 inch width boxes.
In late 2025 I sorted the blocks into 4 piles for comfort quilts - 3 small ones and one larger one.
I quilted it with horizontal and vertical lines on my sewing machine.
The backing and binding.
The other Cheerios quilts:
The larger complete block set with pink, purple, blue blocks is in the SAR (Some Assembly Required) bin.
Purple is the color of the month but I've been in quilting mode lately so maybe by month end I will do a little purple piecing.
5 comments:
That’s a nice finish!
Another lovely finish Cathy!! I really like that orange contrast with the white--reminds me of orange creamsicle pops that I used to love!!
hugs Julierose
Very cute!! It also reminds me there might still be a few Cheerios blocks put away in a drawer in my sewing room. Maybe in 2027 I need to get back to using them for RSC. LOL
What a finish! I love the name of the blocks as they sure do represent Cheerios!
Such cheerful colors. A delightful present for someone.
Post a Comment