Monday, January 30, 2023

Wonky Stars Top

Wonky Stars

It's a small top!
37.5 x 45

Late last year I found a bag with a few blocks already made plus parts to make most of the rest of the blocks.  I don't remember when I made the blocks but I do know I was the one that made them. I'm thinking I made them of pieces left over from making another quilt

I noticed a lot of the pieces were owls and pussycats so I searched my blog posts and found I started making blocks from scraps after I finished an Owl and the Pussycat quilt back in October 2018.  My goodness time flies! 

 

6 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Another beauty - the colors absolutely glow against the snowy backdrop.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

nice stars - pretty fabrics for it.

Nann said...

That's a wheelchair-size quilt -- I'm so attuned to that size now! You could call it "Light Years" because of the distance/time for us to see starlight, and it took 4-1/2 years for you to see these stars.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Bright and beautiful! Great finish!

Linda said...

Great Wonky stars top. Love all the green backgrounds.

Astrid said...

Love the wonky stars! Beautiful quilt! Glad you got it out of the bag, and now you have a flimsy! :)