It's a finish!
54 x 72
I started making the blocks in December 2020. I used 6.5 inch centers in a party theme with black backgrounds and lots of bright skinny strings. By January 1, 2021 I had finished a top.
I quilted it on my DSM with spirals in dark gray thread.
Send in the clowns...
...and Dance to the music.
This is the pieced back. The center of the backing with striped borders was another UFO I had been calling GraffiTi. It was a top I made in answer to a challenge to make donation quilts with T blocks in memory of someone who passed away named Terri. After I made the top I decided it was too dark for a kid's quilt so it has been hanging around for awhile. I decided GraffiTi looked like someone got crazy with silly string so why not use it on a string quilt. So mark two UFOs off the list with this one!
My goal this month was to see how many quilts I could get quilted. Actually, my goal is to finish quilts so that means binding them also and since most will be donation quilts that also means I need to add a label in order to call a quilt finished.
This is quilt #2 for the month. Stay tuned.