It's time to declare some goals for the second quarter of Finish-A-Long. Last quarter I finished up 6 out of my 14 goals but I did get farther along on some goals I'm carrying over to this quarter. I probably would have finished more if I did more FMQ instead of hand quilting but I do love hand quilting.
1. Rolling Stones (birthday blocks) - have enough blocks for a quilt and I didn't make any of them. I'm thinking I'll add a thin cream sashing.
2. Dresdens - have enough blocks for a quilt.
3. Twinklers - have enough blocks for a quilt.
4. Kaleidoscopes - have enough blocks for a quilt.
5. STARZ - have enough blocks for a top.
6. Feathers - it's a top. Needs some hand quilting.
7. Pale strings - pieced batting and backing ready. Needs pin basting and FMQ.
8. Happy Butterflies - batting and backing is pieced. Needs pin basting and FMQ.
9. Butterflies - Can't decide whether to hand or machine quilt.
10. Mystery - really, really, really old mystery quilt needs some quilting so it can be donated.
11. Velveteen Rabbit. Ready for some hand quilting.
12. Butterfly Garden - in the hoop.
13. Vintage Tulips - It's just waiting for some hand quilting.
14. String Star - have all star points made.
15. Wild Kingdom Jacob's Ladder - Need more blocks.
16. Fractured - leftover fabric pieces from Petunias leftover from Pickle Dish. Need more blocks.
17. Flying Geese - leftover fabric pieces from Vintage Spin. Not sure of layout.
18. Patriotic Chunky Churn Dashes - need more blocks for Quilt of Valor.
19. One of my granddaughters has an obsession with hats so for Christmas I'm going to crochet her a box of hats. My other granddaughter will probably want the same.
20. Crochet hat
21. Crochet hat - reflective yarn! This is the one Isabelle picked out of the book as her fav. And I guessed it would be her fav.
22. And I still haven't made that darned purse!
I have high hopes. High apple-pie-in-the-sky hopes.