Saturday, August 22, 2026

Cheerios Top

It's a top!
Cheerios 
(orange and yellow version)
40 x 60


Cheerios was one of my 2024 Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) blocks to use 4.5 and 2.5 inch width scraps in the color of the month.  In 2025 I divided the blocks into 4 piles for comfort quilts - greens, yellow and reds, purples and blues and pinks, and yellows and oranges.  I was kind of surprised I had so many yellow blocks.   I have already finished and donated the green and yellow and red versions. The purple, blue, pink version is a complete block set waiting for assembly.   The yellow and orange version needed a few more blocks. So I made six more blocks this week and assembled the top.



And sew on...




 

4 comments:

Elle said...

Oooooohhhh what a fabulous happy quilt! It feels like a gorgeous Saturday afternoon :-)

Chantal said...

Your Cheerios blocks always make me smile. It looks even better in yellow. Well done. ;^)

Theresa J Johnson said...

I like the jelly beans.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Love the Cheerios blocks