Two Charm Tuesday quilt tops 58.5 x 84.
The one on the left has the dark/light layout in the pattern.
The one on the right has light and darks reversed.
I did some scrap processing last December and kitted up all the parts for the two quilts back then.
I used 2.5 inch scraps for the rectangles instead of cutting charm squares in half. I had a box of charms/5 inch squares received from others over the years that I sorted into piles for a few differen quilts including these two.
I had so many scraps I decided to make a version reversing lights and darks.
I pulled out and sewed up the kits for some mindless sewing. I think it took longer to cut all the pieces back in December than it did to sew parts together.
I think I like the reversed version better although both make for nice comfort quilts.
And sew on...
No comments:
Post a Comment