Sunday, August 23, 2026

A Small Top

It's a top!
36 x 36

I've had that little piece of fabric in the center for a long time. I think it might be Maisy Mouse? I haven't watched cartoons or read children's books in a long time so I'm just not sure. 

Well, anyway, I still have quite a few small blocks that Jenny sent me a few months ago. I decided some of the 3 inch finished pinwheels would make a nice border. I chose ones that were made of 30s reproduction fabrics. 

One of these days I need to have another quilting marathon and get some quilts finished and donated. 

And sew on...

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That quilt will make any little child happy. You did a splendid job of finishing that piece of fabric. Thanks for sharing.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that sure is a cute quilt!! some kid is going to love that.