It's a top!
Courthouse Steps
45 x 60
I've been making 7.5 inch finished Court House Steps blocks all year as a Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) project to use scraps from the 2 inch width scrap bin. Earlier this month after I made my yellow (RSC color for August) blocks I noticed I only needed a few more blocks so dug into my scrap bin for scraps to make 8 more blocks.
Then I assembled a top.
And sew on...
Finished Or Not Finished Friday at Alycia Quilts
***
I know Autumn is right around the corner when my Japanese Anemone border bursts into bloom.
***
Oh joy! Julie sent me a colorful box of perle cotton threads and a magical piece of fabric full of hummingbirds and butterflies. Donna sent me a box of colorful scraps. My little six inch ruler got a work out sorting scraps by width. And I had fun looking at every piece.
***
I finished a book! But Not Forgotten by BJ Bourg. It is Clint Wolf Mystery series book 1. There are 38 books in the series. I've started on book 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment