Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Small "Gingham"Tops

Two "Gingham" Tops

There are several different patterns out there for "gingham" baby quilts. 
I received baggies of squares for these from RyLynn so all I had to do was assemble the tops.

The green one is made of 4.5 inch squares and the blue one is made of 5 inch squares.

The green one is 32 x 44 and the blue one is 31.5 x 40.5. 

And sew on...

***
I just finished three books in the 38 book Clint Wolf mystery series by BJ Bourg - But Not Forgiven, But Not Forsaken, But Not Forever.  I wanted to continue on reading the next book but decided to move on to one of the other books I have downloaded to my Kindle. 

Oh joy! Sherron and Sandi spoiled me this week with boxes of goodies. And I am thankful. I need to sew faster! I think next month when we return home after John's surgery I need to have a quilting marathon. I think I will line up some tops and backings and see if I can get a few pin basted. It's getting colder and wee ones will be needing some quilty hugs!








 

No comments: