Monday, July 20, 2026

Circus Parade Top

It's a top!
Circus Parade
40 x 45


I previously mentioned that Jenny B. sent me a box of small blocks. For this top I used some of the 3 inch finished Pinwheels. 

Someone else had previously sent me some different strip widths of the circus parade fabric. 

I added a few polka dots to the mix. When finished a wee one will be able to sleep under the small Big Top. 

And sew on...

***







Yesterday I stopped to smell a few roses in my garden. I also pulled some nasty weeds. 

And sow on...



 

10 comments:

Sally Langston Warren said...

Wow, that quilt is precious! It looks like it was carefully planned and each piece made just for that quilt. Amazing how things fall together. You do magic! Your flowers are beautiful. I hope your husband can enjoy them too.

Julierose said...

Lovely roses you have blooming!!
Circus parade is so cute with the pinwheels alternately...nice work hugs, Julierose

Meredith said...

Love this cute, cute quilt!

Chantal said...

You sure know how to bring things together. Love this one and I'm sure a wee one will love it too. Enjoy your gorgeous roses. ;^)

Vicki in MN said...

I really like this one, perfect for a child to have sweet dreams under it.

Elle said...

I love your garden tours Cathy. Beauty, pure and simple.

LOVE the pinstripe Circus strippy and it will be so cheery to its recipient. You work magic with the mailbox deliveries.

Sara said...

Gorgeous flowers!! I love how you used the pinwheels with that adorable circus print. Another great idea for adding a fun touch.

Bonnie said...

I love the bright pinwheels with the strips. What a great quilt that one is. (Hmmm, do I have any fabric that would work in between the pinwheels?)

Anonymous said...

Pinwheels are wonderful, and they work beautifully in this quilt top! Strong work!!🤩💕🥳 NancyO.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is a cute pattern and I love your roses. I had a lot of them at the beginning of the year but no buds for a while now - maybe too hot for them.