Thursday, July 30, 2026

Uneven Nine Patch Top



It's a top!
Uneven Nine Patch
42 x 49



I've been trying to empty a box of 3.5 inch strips and squares. I mentioned the other day that I had made enough Uneven Nine Patch blocks from scraps in that box for two quilts.  This is the smaller of the two quilts. I mostly used the blocks with novelty and geometric prints. 



This is the third top made from scraps in that box of 3.5 inch width strips and squares. 

From the scraps in that box so far...



3. This one - small Uneven Nine Patch top




And sew on...

***
With a little cooler temps and lower humidity the last couple of days I've been doing lots of weeding. There is still a lot of color in the gardens. 











And sow on...







 

2 comments:

Elle said...

Always enjoy your garden tours that come as we move through summer :-) More great 9p too!

Quiltdivajulie said...

What a VERY fun quilt top. And so many colors in your gardens. Glad you had a couple of less intense weather-wise days. The long stretches of high humidity/heat wear all of us down.