Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Wednesday Wandering -- The Lilies


This week I'll just show the Oriental, Orienpet (Tree Lilies) and Daylilies in bloom. Oh, the colors and the fragrance!  I do have lots of other flowers in bloom and garden produce but this week is all about the lilies. 

(Sorry if the photos seem blurry or dark. I still have not had cataract surgery and can barely see with my right eye which is the one I usually use to look through the camera's view finder. Lately I've been using my left eye. )





















And so it grows...





 

8 comments:

Dot M. said...

Your lilies are beautiful….You obviously do not have a problem with deer in your yard….Dor M in Pa…

JCH said...

Beautiful. I love lillies. We have some surprise tiger lillies come up from the previous owners. My daughter in law has lots in her gardens too which is nice to see.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You have such a wonderful variety of Lilies. All of the work of adding little by little each year you have created a wonderful variety of all of your perennials. It is a treat to see each type in their most beautiful blooming period.

Julierose said...

Such gorgeous lilies--and they pop so well with the dark backgrounds!! thanks for taking us for a "wander" through Lily Wonderland;))) hugs, Julierose

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

thank you for taking me on your Lily Look-a-round! they sure are pretty!!

gayle said...

All your lilies are beautiful, and some of them are flat-out stunning!

Ann said...

Your lilies are lovely. Ours have all died in the heat and drought. I hope you get your cataract surgery soon. Everyone tells me what a help it is.

Mystic Quilter said...

Cathy, your lillies of every variety are glorious - I'm loving just taking in all the colour you have and can imagine the fragrance as you walk through the garden. Thank you for sharing your photos, they have lifted the gloom of our rainy, grey days here right now.