Saturday, June 22, 2019

Blue Two Inch Scrap Edition

This week I dug into my two inch scrap bin and pulled out the blues and made: 
Four Wedding Ring blocks (aka Odd Scraps Patchwork, Crown of Thorns, Single Wedding Ring) that finish at 7.5 inches...
 ...three Sixteen Patch blocks that finish at 6 inches...
...and ten Kitties that finish at three inches that I will match up with little nine patches I have on hand. 

The color of the month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is dark blue with lighter blues to be used in a different month; however, I just am using blue scraps. When the different month rolls around I will make a couple of my RSC project blocks in blue that I'm not making this month like Wonky Stars from 2 inch scraps and waste triangles. 

9 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I like those Wedding Ring blocks, Cathy! Are you planning a whole quilt out of just that block? I bet they make a neat secondary design when the blocks are joined together!

Julierose said...

Those kitties are just so adorable...I am fascinated that you have boxes of
different size pieces...and sorted by color...
I am no way near as organized...hugs, Julierose

Cathy said...

As always, lovely blocks. I really love those Crown of Thorns blocks.

Jeanne said...

You just keep chugging along, you get so much done!!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, those Tiny Kitties are SEW sweet in dark BLUE!!

Louise said...

Lots of pretty blues! I haven't started any of my RSC blue work yet. I'm counting on that extra month to get them done :)

grammajudyb said...

The kitty blocks are the cutest! I love all your blocks....such pretty blue scrappiness!

Katie Z. said...

Well done!

Ada Plouvier-Kopitopoulou said...

Tiny cats are cute! Lovely blue blocks.