45 x 60
A donation quilt.
(Sorry pic is so blurry. It's snowing and too cold to go out for a clothesline photo so I pinned it to quilts on a quilt rack in the guest room and the lighting is not that good in there right now for a full sized photo.)
I used 6.5 inch centers of three different cat fabrics with a black background.
And I made 15 inch wonky logs with my bright colored strings.
I quilted it on my DSM with big wobbly spirals in black thread. I wish now that I had used a lighter thread that would blend a little better and not show all my quilting imperfections but I had a lot of black thread on hand. (I had a carpal tunnel flare up at the time I was quilting this from too much hand quilting and my fingers and wrist weren't working very well. That's not to say my quilting would have been a whole lot better without carpal tunnel problem.) The binding came from the leftover binding box and I used bright pieces in warm colors. I normally sew the binding down by hand but the places where I usually donate quilts (Quilts Beyond Borders and Wrap-A-Smile) have requested that the binding be sewn down by machine.
I pieced the batting and backing - leftovers from other quilts.