These are my goals for First Quarter 2018 Finish-Along. In case it takes me longer to finish than a quarter then I'll also declare them as the 18 for 2018 goals.
1. 42 Cent Forever Stamps - 74 x 92.5. It needs to be quilted. I'm not sure I have a backing for it yet. I'm considering hand quilting with pink perle #8 but really still undecided.
2. Wandering Geese - 80 x 80. The backing is prepared. I will quilt it on my DSM one of these days.
3. Glitter - It's in the hoop!
4. Birthday Wishes. Needs to be sandwiched and then it's ready for quilting. By hand or machine?
5 - Trick or Treat - 60 x 72. It needs to be sandwiched and then quilted on the DSM.
6. Four Halloween Placemats. Need to make backs and get them quilted.
7. Homespun Fun - 54 x 78 - Needs to be sandwiched and quilted.
8. Cattywampus - I need to find a backing, piece some batting and get 'er done.
9. Star Chain - a Block Lotto win. 56 x 70. Backing made. Need to sandwich and quilt. How?
10. Burgoyne Surrounded. I need to find a backing!!! Then get it quilted. How?
11. Rainbow Coins - I was going to hand quilt this but now I'm wondering??? - I have a possible backing but don't really like it all that much. I might have to piece a rainbow backing????
12. Rosebuds - I don't have a backing big enough. This is BIG! After I get one I'm going to attempt to quilt the BIG thing on my DSM. (I'm not looking forward to it.)
13. PREPARE - Need to piece the backing. Then will very simply hand quilt.
14 - 15. ABC I Spy. 2 were completed in the past but I have two left to go. I need to find backings, piece batting, iron on ABCs (I only have one set) and get them done and to the new grandnephews born in 2017, Evan and Silas. They are overdue!! The other grandnephews of 2017, Tyberius and Marshall, have theirs!
17. A Snowball's Chance. - It will get a mix of hand quilting and machine quilting when the time is right. It's been sandwiched for a long time.
18. Pumpkin Peel - It's only a flimsy. I don't have a backing yet. And I think I need to take the four sections apart and square them up since I didn't do that previously and I think it's a kind of out of whack. I am not sure how I will quilt it. I'm thinking echo quilting on my DSM but hand quilting sounds tempting too.
19. Little Lotto - Quilt from Sunshine Online Quilt Guild Block Lotto won last year. It's ready for some machine quilting!