Thursday, June 14, 2012

Crazy Basket Case (June CQJP 2012)


My June block for the CQJP 2012 project. 
I've been making blocks for a lap quilt using mostly red and white fabrics, threads and embellishments. 
I'm calling it Crazy Basket Case and using some vintage transfers that include a basket from my stash as well as some found on the internet. I try to include some new stitches on each month's block and two baskets. Since it is a lap quilt everything needs to be washable because sometimes things are a mess around here. 

You might need a closeup of the bunny and basket since she is done in white on white and I, for one, can't see her very well. I assume bunny is a she since she has that pink bow around her neck. 

2 comments:

Spare Room Quilter said...

That's so beautiful! I love all the crazy scrappiness and how well it all goes together!

Chris said...

Hi Cathy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/